ANALGESIA Institute foundation is administered by an Executive Board, chaired by the President of the Foundation and assisted by a Bureau, which currently includes the President, the Treasurer and the Secretary.
The Foundation's Board includes 13 members.
The members are divided into two colleges: the college of founding members and the college of qualified persons, including personalities appointed by the representatives of the college of founding members for their ability to contribute to the activities and functioning of the ANALGESIA Institute.
- College of founding members (8 sièges) :
- Alain Eschalier (Clermont Auvergne University)
- Denis Ardid (Clermont Auvergne University)
- Bertand Valiorgue (Clermont Auvergne University)
- Nicolas Authier (Clermont Auvergne University)
- André Salagnac (CHU of Clermont-Ferrand)
- Sylvie Ducki (Sigma Clermont)
- Jean-Pierre Brenas (Conseil Régional ARA)
- François Caussade (Analgesia Partnership)
- College of qualified persons (5 members) :
- Didier Bouhassira (APHP Ambroise Paré)
- Émilie Cazal (AFLAR Association)
- Patrice Domas (Veterinary Doctor - Blue Tinto)
- Annie Nicolas (Com. Resp. - Centre France Group)
- Pierre Pécoul (Business manager)
L’équipe support de l’Institut ANALGESIA met en œuvre les décisions prises par le Conseil d’Administration et assure le fonctionnement opérationnel de la fondation ainsi que la coordination des projets de recherche portés par l’Institut ANALGESIA.
and Project Leader
and Fundraising Manager
(Study training program)
The Scientific Board brings together personalities from outside the foundation, and participates in particular in the evaluation of scientific projects that may be financed by the ANALGESIA Institute.