Protection of personal data
When you browse this site, the ANALGESIA Institute collects and uses some of your personal data in its capacity as data controller.
Why is some of your data collected?
The personal data collected via the ANALGESIA Institute's website allows us to:
- Provide you with services: payment, sending tax receipts, responding to contact requests, registering for an event, sending documentation or information ;
- Better targeting and tracking our donation collection campaigns;
- providing you with optimal site navigation: adapting the display according to the device used, detecting the user's language, storing preferences, etc. ;
- Offering you sharing functions on social networks ;
- Displaying videos optimally on your device ;
- Performing statistical analyses of visits to our site and thus optimizing it.
Which personal data is collected?
We collect your personal data when you complete one of our forms (online donation, online payment, contact request, newsletter subscription) and through cookies.
When you fill in the forms on the website (contact form, donation form), the mandatory or optional nature of the personal data to be transmitted to us is indicated by an asterisk. This may include the following data:
- Surname and first name
- Mailing address, city of residence and country
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Date of birth
- Amount of your donation or payment
- Username and password for connecting to your donor area
The purpose of cookies is in particular to collect non-nominative information relating to your browsing: electronic identification data (IP address, geographical area), activity data on our site (pages visited, visit parameters, etc.). They are managed by your web browser.
4 types of cookies are used by the ANALGESIA Institute website:
- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function optimally
- Cookies for audience measurement (Google Analytics)
- Cookies to improve the site's interactivity and multimedia content (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Cookies to better target our donation campaigns
These social networks may collect data relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies should allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
For Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/
For Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/
For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/
For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/
For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/
For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/
For more information, you can also visit : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Some of your personal data may be shared with some of our service providers, who support the ANALGESIA Institute in particular for:
- Carry out information emailings and newsletters (SendinBlue, Mailchimp)
- Carry out and monitor fundraising campaigns (Hello Asso)
- Improve the navigation, content and interactivity of our site (Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Host our website (OVH).
Subcontractors involved in the processing of personal data held by the ANALGESIA Institute are subject to the same RGPD regulations as the ANALGESIA Institute.
The ANALGESIA Institute ensures that its partners and service providers - in particular Hello Asso Sendinblue and OVH host - have complied with the RGPD and thus guarantee the security and protection of the data they host. Their policies for compliance with the DGMP are available on their respective websites.
The ANALGESIA Institute undertakes never to transfer these personal data outside the European Union. They are not sold, lent or exchanged with third parties.
How long will your data be kept?
We ensure that we retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out here or as provided by applicable law.
How can you exercise your rights?
You may at any time access your personal data, object to the processing of such data, have them rectified or deleted.
You also have the right to limit the processing of your data.
For any request to exercise your rights over your data, you can send a request, accompanied by a valid proof of identity, to the Data Protection Officer of the ANALGESIA Institute, namely:
- by post: Institut ANALGESIA / Faculté de Médecine – 28, place Henri Dunant – 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
- by email: email@example.com